Top 7 Best Immigration Law Firms in Manhattan, New York City
In this day and age, it is not easy to get into other countries, especially in America. Some people will wait months to receive their visa or other various documents to go abroad. Others will take years. That is why there are people willing to help those who are struggling to look for greener pastures. Almost everyone desires to live in a better place for various reasons, and if you're looking to settle in the United States of America, you're going to need some help. That is why these seven lawyers would do wonders for helping you get into the country, and if you're already in here but are having trouble, they'll do the same exact effort to make sure you stay here. Our picks come from sites such as Threebestrated.com and Yelp to make sure you get the lawyers you need that are highly reviewed by their own customers.
1. Musa Obregon & Associates: This law firm has a total of 100 years combined of experience helping the people of New York stay in the country. They pride themselves on providing their clients with the strongest representation possible. Their firm leader, S. Micheal Musa-Obregon, is a highly experienced in immigration affairs and provides strong support for their clients.
2. Micheal J. Wildes: Micheal J. Wildes is an attorney from Wildes & Weinberg P.C. Law Offices. Being one of the partners, he has had multiple experiences in representing those who are trying to get permanent residence here as well as those who are struggling to stay here. He's had a high success rate and will ensure that he will help you with your immigration issues.
3. Douglas M. Lightman: Douglas M. Lightman has been practicing and tackling immigration lawsuits since 2005. Representing Lightman Law Firm LLC, he has been heading this award-winning law firm and he understands the complexity required in handling such cases. The law firm is honest and operates with integrity at reasonable fees.
4. Feiner & Lavy P.C. Attorneys at Law: This law firm has over 40 years of experience in dealing with immigrant affairs. They speak four languages fluently: English, Hebrew, Arabic and Spanish. They also have a strong comprehension in immigration law as well as the dedication to keep up with their clients for all their immigrant issues.
5. Gottfried & Gottfried: This law firm has a specialization in immigration law. They also deal with employment and Green Card applications for those coming from abroad to work in America. The firm has had a high success rate and both partners are highly skilled and experienced in dealing with such matters.
6. Sethi & Mazaheri: This law firm focuses on immigration law, criminal defense law and other legal services, meaning they are a multi-faceted law firm. The law firm is deeply committed to social justice, including immigrants that are trying to enter the United States. They make it a point to make sure that their clients are well-informed about their case.
7. Schwartz Ehrens Immigration Law: This law firm focuses on immigration law and operates by their commitment, their expertise, and panders directly to their clients. With a cost-effective approach, the law firm makes sure that the client understands everything from the case strategy to the compliance requirements. They handle a great deal of practice areas and are sure to help you with anything included in your immigration challenges.
These seven lawyers are some of the best lawyers out there that will help you find a new home here in the United States of America. From immigration to permanent residence, they'll make sure that your American dream can become a reality.