Kate Middleton Bottomless Photos: Se Og Hor Denies Publication of Nude Pictures? (See Photos)
Oct 01, 2012 09:03 AM EDT
(Photo : Reuters)
Kim Henningsen, editor of the Danish gossip magazine that is said to publish new bottomless pictures of Kate Middleton denies the rumors.
In an email sent out to the press, Se Og Hor says that media reports that the bottomless pictures of Middleton were published in the September 27 issue are false. According to the email, the pictures were published around the same time the pictures first surfaced.
Like Us on Facebook
But if that is so, then did the entire media overlook the bottomless pictures two weeks ago?
On Friday, the scandal of topless pictures of Kate Middleton took a new turn after nude pictures of Kate Middleton appeared in the Danish gossip magazine Se oh Hor.
Earlier this month, the Royal family sued the French magazine "Closer" for publishing topless pictures of Middleton sunbathing in a private residence. As per the court injunction, all issues of the magazine in print and online containing the pictures were blocked. In addition the injunction stipulated that the magazine must relinquish all copies within 24 hours to the court. The "Closer" was also denied to sell or republish any of the pictures.
But the court ruling did not apply to any other magazine that published the pictures, including the Italian magazine "Chi." The pictures published by Scandinavian magazine Friday were taken at the same time the topless pictures were taken.
Last week, Henningsen told the Belfast Telegraph, "We are a leading gossip magazine in Denmark, and it is my job to publish them," as reported on E Online!
The Royal family declined to say whether it planed to file suit against this magazine.
It is still unclear whether the royal couple will file a similar suit against the Italian gossip magazine "Chi" The Italian magazine is owned by the same company which owns the French "Closer," Mondadori group, which is in turn owned by former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi. The pictures appeared in the Monday's issue of "Chi"
The Royal family's lawsuit against the French magazine has a successful out come. The French court called the pictures a "brutal display of private moments," as reported by the Associated Press.
The French tabloid magazine took pictures of the couple sunbathing while vacationing at the private residence of the Queen's nephew Viscount Linley, Château d'Autet. The royal family is sued the magazine for invasion of privacy.
So it remains to be seen whether the Royal will sue for the same reasons of breach and invasion of privacy.
See the pictures in Question here.